I would have liked

Jen and Madd only forum

I would have liked

Postby madd74 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 15:47:23

... more cleaning done, and I apologize I did not get more done for you.
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: I would have liked

Postby madd74 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 15:49:03

On a Saturday frustrated with my site issue...

Powweb Outage
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: I would have liked

Postby cmplxty7 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 17:28:11

well sorry I did not get this until now. And I am sorry I am so crabby when getting ready to host things...besides the getting ready part, I really like having people over. Thank you for doing so well helping get everything ready, and dealing with me. I do appreciate it. And I did very much enjoy the Christmas gathering we had.

I hope you got the car seat in alright. So I was over $90K away from my goal going to work this morning - it was looking bleak as to whether I would even meet goal this month - and sure enough I had a big day and am now $3K over goal - YAY for that. I am sad that Wendy is leaving - but hopefully it will be the final straw for a wake-up call to upper management. I am so ready to apply for my manager's job! She was FREAKING OUT today after Wendy put in her notice...her manager is on vaca all week & cannot be reached, so she didn't know what to do. She never knows what to do with anything - I would not be surprised if she calls her manager before taking a shit to be sure it is ok.

I hope you are having a good day at work. I picked up everything off the coffee table except the coasters, as Jarin can reach almost all the way across it now - if only I could keep him away from the fireplace! Well, other than the little bit of mess to clean up from Christmas dinner & presents, the house look very nice. And again, I want to thank you for the part you played in that. *KISS*
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Return to Ferfer